Hankison HSHD series desiccant dryer protects moisture-sensitive applications that require extremely dry air and a low dew point.
Desiccant dryer is used e.g. in laboratories, hospitals, pharmaceuticals and other high-tech installations.
The HSHD series is constructed primarily of aluminum components.
It has a strong internal sound attenuation, which ensures quiet operation.
Hankison HSHD series desiccant air dryer gives you:
- Dew point according to ISO 8573-1: 2010 Class 1 (-70 ° C) and Class 2 (-40 ° C) with flow rates of 12 to 68 m3 / h.
- Minimum waste air saves energy – reduced by 3.5% from previous models.
- Desiccant dimensioned to prevent fluidization and slow / complete regeneration to prevent desiccant aging.
- Oil free control valves, ensure reliable operation.
- Large flow diameters for optimal delta-p – reduced 20% from previous models.
- Selectable dew point performance which provides maximum application flexibility.
Hankison HSHD series desiccant air dryer is delivered with:
- Pre-assembled, ready for installation.
- With mounting bracket.
- Filled from the factory with premium desiccant in an easily replaceable bag.
- Halongen free cabels.
- Flexible installation with several in-let and out-let options.
Hankison HSHD serie desiccant air dryer, data:
|Model||Airflow dewpoint -40°C||Airflow dewpoint -70°C||Ø Dimensions||Air connection|
|HSHD 7||12 m3/h||8 m3/h||494x346x168,5 mm||1/2″|
|HSHD 13||22 m3/h||15 m3/h||666x346x168,5 mm||1/2″|
|HSHD 18||31 m3/h||20 m3/h||884x346x168,5 mm||1/2″|
|HSHD 21||36 m3/h||23,5 m3/h||1101x346x168,5 mm||1/2″|
|HSHD 27||46 m3/h||30,5 m3/h||994x386x188,5 mm||3/4″|
|HSHD 40||68 m3/h||45,5 m3/h||1244x386x188,5 mm||3/4″|