Hankison membrane drier HMD series.
THE NEXT GENERATION IN MEMBRANE TECHNOLOGY
Advances in design enable membrane technology to dry compressed air efficiently.
Membrane dryers are environmentally and user-friendly.
The ideal solution for local places where smaller amounts of clean and dry compressed air are needed.
It’s also suitable for food production, for example, where the compressed air is blown directly onto the product.
A membrane dryer is connected without power, and is especially suitable for outdoor use, where frost can cause problems, in valves or other parts.
Compressed air, saturated with water vapor, flows through a bundle of tubular hollow membrane fibers.
A valve installed at the end of the bundle measures the amount of compressed air required to remove the water vapor in the membrane dryer.
Dry air then comes out of the pipe bundle for use in production. As long as the dried air is not exposed to temperatures below the specified pressure dew point, no troublesome liquid water is formed in the air system.
- Lightweight – can be installed without additional support
- Works in both horizontal and vertical directions
- Practical mounting systems available
- High inlet and outlet
- Hankison membrane drier HMD series can be dimensioned to produce dew point temperatures from -40 ° C to + 10 ° C
- No power source required
- No moving parts for maintenance, repair or wear
- No consumables to replace
- No liquid condensate to be disposed of
- No oil / water emulsions or chemicals to dispose of
Hankison membrane drier HMD series, data:
|Model||Airflow||Ø Dimensions||Air connection|
|HMD 20-1||2.6 m3/h||62 mm||3/8″|
|HMD 20-2||10.1 m3/h||62 mm||3/8″|
|HMD 20-3||16.1 m3/h||107 mm||3/8″|
|HMD 20-4||34.8 m3/h||107 mm||1/2″|
|HMD 20-5||57.9 m3/h||107 mm||1/2″|
|HMD 20-6||112.8 m3/h||133 mm||3/4″|