Hankison SPX HHD compressed air refrigeration dryer gives you:
- Easy to install (230 V supply voltage) with Schukostik.
- Units are delivered fully pre-assembled.
- Automatically adapts to the requirements of the compressed air system.
- Long service life through exclusive use of high quality components.
- Constant pressure dew point guarantees consistently dry compressed air.
- Illuminated on / off button to indicate operating mode.
- Dew point display on the control panel for easy operation.
Hankison SPX HHD refrigeration dryers are filled with environmentally friendly refrigerant.
Models HHD 21 to HHD 160 uses R134a and models HHD 240 to HHD 315 uses R407c.
|HHD 21||20 m3/t||344 x 320 x 390 mm||3/8″|
|HHD 31||30 m3/t||344 x 320 x 390 mm||3/8″|
|HHD 61||60 m3/t||368 x 419 x 575 mm||3/4″|
|HHD 81||80 m3/t||368 x 419 x 575 mm||3/4″|
|HHD 101||100 m3/t||500 x 523 x 570 mm||3/4″|
|HHD 140||140 m3/t||393 x 891 x 601 mm||1″|
|HHD 160||160 m3/t||393 x 891 x 601 mm||1″|
|HHD 240||240 m3/t||393 x 951 x 601 mm||1″|
|HHD 315||315 m3/t||483 x 1001 x 761 mm||2″|
Hankison SPX HHD 21 to HHD 101:
- Uses condensate heat to heat outgoing air and prevent cold, damp pipes.
- Integrated and fully automated, timer operated condensate drain with isolation valve and integrated dirt shielding (model HHD 21: mechanical level controlled condensate drain)
Hankison SPX HHD 140 til HHD 315:
- Integrated heat exchanger and pipes, made of stainless steel 304, which ensure good heat exchange and long life.
- Electronic level-controlled X-DRAIN® series condensate drain with potential free fault indication for HHD 140 to HHD 315
- LED dew point display (HHD 140 – HHD 315)
We carry the smaller models in the webshop.
Do they need larger models or other features contact us.