The Hankison HF Series is the solution,
to effectively remove pollution from compressed air systems while saving energy.
The Hankison HF element removes pollutants, so your compressed air system delivers the air quality required by your application, to help ensure consistent output quality while minimizing operating costs.
The Hankison HF element series has:
- The push-on elements make it easy to replace items
- Piston type element ensure that unfiltered air passes around the elements
- Stainless steel corrosion resistant cores for extra structural integrity
- Low resistance to flow-Seam, welded for extra strength
- “Matrix Blended Fiber” media, effective surface area – for improved filtration
- Ensures high efficiency – a wide open area minimizes pressure drop
- Closed cell foam casing – withstands chemical attack from oils and acids
- Chemical resistant end pieces, attached to the filter medium with specially formulated adhesive
- Silicone free
Why replace Compressed Air Filter Elements?
Compressed air contains pollution, in the form of water, oil and particles. Therefore, it is important that compressed air is filtered with a professional and economical compressed air filter element.
At the same time, it allows you to change filter elements more regularly. Which increases safety and minimizes energy costs.
Proper maintenance and regular replacement of elements, ensure the function of the filters. This provides a continuous quality of the compressed air in your system, and thus a better and safer end product. Remember that even filters in new compressed air systems can be heavily contaminated.
The pollution of the compressed air comes partly from the surroundings and partly through the compression process. Water is a common component of the air around us. And water condenses automatically when the air is compressed. It is therefore important to post-treat and filter your compressed air before sending the compressed air further out into your system.
There are often also safety and environmental legal requirements for compressed air quality. Just as there are almost always quality requirements, both from customers but also from quality assurance standards.
With compressed air filter elements from EKO-Filters, you are guaranteed a quality and advantageous compressed air filter element solution. Which ensures your compressed air system a longer service life, and that your product can live up to the standards set for compressed air quality.
Not sure if Hankison HF is the right filter?