The Hankison HF element removes pollutants, so your compressed air system delivers the air quality required by your application, to help ensure consistent output quality while minimizing operating costs.
A typical compressed air system is contaminated with solid particles such as dust, dirt, rust, compressor lubricants (mineral or synthetic) and condensed water / oil droplets.
Failure to remove them will increase these contaminants, increase pneumatic equipment maintenance costs, lead to instrument and control failures, contribute to poor product customization and finishes, and contaminate processes.
The Hankison HF element series has:
- The push-on elements make it easy to replace items
- Piston type element ensure that unfiltered air passes around the elements
- Stainless steel corrosion resistant cores for extra structural integrity
- Low resistance to flow-Seam, welded for extra strength
- “Matrix Blended Fiber” media, effective surface area – for improved filtration
- Ensures high efficiency – a wide open area minimizes pressure drop
- Closed cell foam casing – withstands chemical attack from oils and acids
- Chemical resistant end pieces, attached to the filter medium with specially formulated adhesive
- Silicone free
Not sure if this is the right filter? Find out about our other alternatives for well-known compressed air filter brands: Domnick Hunter Filter Elements, Walker Filter Elements, Zander Filter Elements, Kaeser Filter Elements, Hankison Filter Elements, Donaldson Filter Elements, Compair Filter Elements.